Weekly Athletic Schedule
Joining a sport
If your student is interested in joining a sport, please make sure you have done the following:
1. Have a physical completed by a doctor (please use linked form unless you are seen at Kaiser. If seen by a Kaiser doctor, please only complete Section A "Health History" and submit Kaiser form.
2. Upload the physical to a profile for any sports they are interested in for year 2022-2023 on athleticclearance.com. Email a photo or scan of your completed confirmation page to: Lindacondon@iusd.org
3. Speak with your counselor (link to counselor list) to ensure sports fit into your class schedule.
4. Check for tryouts being held this summer and/or email the head coach to receive more information about tryouts being held during the school year.
GoFan Mobile Tickets
New Ticket Policy: Mobile Payment Only with GoFan
New this year, Woodbridge is pleased to announce that we will be using GoFan exclusively for mobile ticketing for athletic events. We will no longer be accepting cash or check payments at our athletic events. Fans can purchase tickets online through the Woodbridge GoFan page. All major credit cards are accepted on the website, along with Apple Pay.
The new ticketing policy allows Woodbridge to operate a more efficient and professional ticket gate while creating an enhanced fan experience. Buying tickets online allows fans to access and share tickets easily by email or text without standing in line.
Fans are encouraged to buy tickets online prior to reaching the facility. For your convenience, signage will be set up at the venue to help fans navigate an online purchase quickly and easily.
To purchase event tickets, please visit https://gofan.co/woodbridgewarriors.
Again, all paid athletic events (football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling) will be using digital tickets only this year, no cash. Thank you for your continued support of WHS Athletics!
How to buy Athletic event tickets
Go to: https://gofan.co/woodbridgewarriors
(If you search for Woodbridge High School on the GoFan homepage, be sure to choose Woodbridge High School in Irvine, CA!) If you are a frequent WHS fan, you may want to create a GoFan account to save your information.
How to use Athletic event tickets
When you purchase your tickets, there are multiple ways you can retrieve your tickets:
- Email receipt from GoFan purchase or reminder email from GoFan 2 hours prior to event. Select the "View Tickets" link.
- Text: if you chose the option to receive a reminder text, you will get a text message 2 hours prior to the event. Click the link given in the text to view your tickets.
- GoFan.co website or GoFan iOS app: Sign into your GoFan account on your mobile device and choose the tickets for the event. Y
How to transfer Athletic event tickets
If you purchased tickets for someone else and are arriving separately to the game, you can transfer the digital ticket to them.