We are making thoughtful considerations regarding resources that would be supportive to students and families. Please find below some helpful resources that may be of assistance to you:
- Tools for Self-Care: Self-care Toolkit at Gritx.org
- Tips for coping with stress: SAMHSA Fact Sheet with tips for coping with stress during an infectious disease outbreak: Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Helpful coping strategies: Coping Strategies
30 Activities we can do for our emotional health: 30ThingsWeCanDoForOurEmotionalHealthSELResourceSheet.pdf
Seeking Community Mental Health Providers
As a reminder, please access your regular mental health provider for support. If you have private insurance, consider calling your carrier for a referral list that matches your child’s needs.
For those who are seeking alternatives, here are some on-line therapy options:
- Good Therapy: https://www.goodtherapy.org/
- Talkspace: https://www.talkspace.com/
- BetterHelp: https://www.betterhelp.com/
- iLEAD online: https://ileadonline.org/mental-health/
The above list is not a comprehensive list of providers in Orange County and is NOT a formal referral from IUSD. Please use discretion in selecting a mental health provider.