ENROLLMENT FOR NEW STUDENTS
Please visit the Irvine Unified School District website at www.iusd.org/enrollment for information regarding the IUSD 3 Steps to Enrollment:
1.) Online Pre-enrollment (after completing the Online Pre-enrollment data entry process, print the document out and bring it to the school site).
2.) Gathering enrollment documents (bring these gathered documents to the school site).
3.) Visiting the school sites during the Walk-in Enrollment Hours after Steps 1 and 2 are completed.
New to the district? Please Complete the IUSD district enrollment process by clicking here. To complete STEP 3 of the enrollment process, please call 949-936-7818 to make an appointment.
Please bring the following documentation with you to scheduled appointment.
1. Proof of Residency
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts; property tax payment receipts;
- Correspondence from a government agency;
- Voter Registration;
- rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt; or
- Declaration of Residency Affidavit
2. Proof of Age
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Government issued ID with photograph (example: passport);
- Statement by local registrar or a county recorder;
- Declaration of Age Affidavit
3. Student Immunization Documentation
Other important documents to bring if you have available:
- Student transcripts and/or withdrawal grades from previous school.
- Course recommendations from previous school
- Student IEP/504 documentation (if applicable)
- LPAC/CELDT Language test (if applicable)
- CA Fitness test results (if applicable)
Incoming 9th Graders
Click the sidebar quicklink for "Incoming Students"
9th Grade Orientation
The freshman and new student orientation is usually held during registration week (the week prior to school). More information will be sent home this summer.